CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Girls Basketball Album



I thought I'd dust off this blog and start putting it to use. I really haven't been in the crafting rhythm, but i'd love to get back into it again. I have reactivated my stampin up demonstratorship, and would like to start making enough money to pay for this expensive addiction of mine! So, here goes...


I love paper bag albums. By far they have to be the most versatle and by far the funnest to put together. I've made elegant wedding ones, to simple birthday ones. Fancy Disney ones to bright kids ones. Here's one that I made for the women's basketball team at taylorsville High School. I actually made this one a few years ago for a friend at work. I just gave her the finished album, no pictures. She added all the pictures and the girls presented the book to their coach at the end of the basketball season. I was able to get a sneak peak of the finished album before they gave it to her. Although the album was cute... It is much cuter when the pictures are added.

No comments: