CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Boutique Stragglers...

Now that the boutiques have wound down.. I feel like I can breathe! I've forgotten how much fun they are, but how much work they are behind the scenes! All said and done, it was definately worth it! We never would have made it financially the last few months without them. Although a small part of me wishes this could be a year round thing... the better part of me appreciates that it's not!

Here are a few things that I made post-boutique for special orders. These little Santas & Elves wore out my scallop punch. It was so hard to punch at the end that I recruited Charley to punch them all for me. I officially have permission to buy a new scallop punch!


These boxes turned out so cute! They were actually custom made for pretzel rods. A friend at work ordered 30 of them and they turned out so cute. Afterwards she decided they were also super cute to fill them with other candies. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year... I think they'd be really cute in square also!

And the biggest hit of the season were these little candy bars. I think I bought over 200 symphony bars from Winco. That's definately my new favorite store for craft candy! The cashier over there knows me. (Or should I say they know Charley.. *wink*).

No comments: