CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boutique Next Week!! See you there!!

Be sure to stop by. It's Saturday, November 14th at the West Valley Family Fitness Center, Upstairs in the conference rooms from 9-5. It's free, and you get to see me!! LOL. I'll be there all day! Oh, and there's a free drawing too.


Here's a sneak peek at some of the things that will be for sale:

Of course there will be cards! (Ever known me to NOT have cards??)
A new thing I thought I'd try this year. I always have people telling me that they would love to make cards, they just have no idea where to start. Well, this is a great starting place. These are premade card kits. Everything is pre cut, stamped, and complete instructions to make 5 completed cards. (Sorry, this is a really bad picture, it was taken with my cell phone).


Stationery Sets. This is a sample of a stationery box with 8 cards.


And these are much cuter in person. They are little "magazine" holders. Kind of like book ends. They hold 4 matching cards and envelopes.

This is another set without cards in them yet:

And these are called "Explosion boxes" Each box opens up with lots of room for pictures, writing, and even a small gift. I like to put a gift card in the middle of these, they fit perfectly. As you can see, there's even matching gift card holders!

As you can see, there's no Christmas items here! They're not done yet.. LOL. But be sure to stop by, if nothing else, just to say Hi.

No comments: