CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Boutique Items

So I haven't done a Halloween boutique in years! I've decided I really miss making Halloween stuff. Here's a few pics of some of the items... I might have to make it an annual thing again. Here's some of the items... EVERYTHING I had sold, and even took orders for more!

These are little treat bags. These ones pictured have 100 calorie packs in them, just so you get an idea for how big they are. The cards in front are made with the same template, they just were mounted on cards rather than made into boxes.

These little spiders have peppermint pattys in them. After the first batch I started putting those "monster money" candies in them. They worked out so much better because they are thinner, firmer, and cheaper!! I ended up making and selling about 200 of these little things. (I think I'm spider'ed out for a while.. LOL).
These are little candy corn boxes. Super easy and super cute!
And these are eyeball suckers. Believe it or not, it's impossible to buy these suckers anywhere! You'll die, but I actually ended up calling my bank and asking them if I could buy 100 of them! LOL.

And here's a picture of the set up! I've decided Halloween is lots funner than christmas!

Up next... Christmas Boutique!!

No comments: