So, in coming up with a project for them, I decided we needed to have a card big enough for EVERYONE to sign. This is what I came up with, they are called explosion boxes. These are also referred to as scrapbooks in a box. They are intended to hold LOTS of pictures. When you take the lid off, the sides collapse and you can look at all the flaps. So, rather than adding pictures to each flap, I just left them blank, or added mats for people to write on. I also added pockets and pull tabs. They turned out really cute, and for those that know me and my fetish with boxes, (haha) I see these becoming a new addition.
We also collected from everyone and got each of the supervisors a gift card to their favorite places. Yes, starbucks thought I was nuts when I came in and got a $50 gift card. That's a LOT of frappacinos!! But since we gave them gift cards, I made matching gift card holders that fit inside the boxes. They turned out super cute, I think I will make some for the Christmas boutiques.

Here are some close ups of each box. I tried to match the colors to each of their personalities.
Teresa's Box:
Tricia's Box:
Aurelia's Box:
After I had made these and taken them to work, I was asked to make another box for the deparment manager. I think I like the colors on this one the best.
Kim's Box:



No comments:
Post a Comment