CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Boutique Leftovers...

As promised.. Here's the boutique leftovers. I don't really have a lot left, but the things that i do have, i have A LOT of! Need to get rid of all the candy so I don't eat it! LOL... email me with orders... scrappinsarah@hotmail.com.

Christmas cards.. I have 10 of these... $1.50 each!


These M&M sticks I have about 10 red ones and 10 green ones. $1.00 Each. The little Santas and Elves have either peppermint patties or cookies and cream patties inside. They are 50 cents. I have about 100 of each!! LOL.




These are Kid's Kards. These are a top seller every year. There's 5 stamped cards & 5 envelopes along with a box of crayons... Kids can color them and give to their friends, grandparents, teachers, etc... I have 4 of these $4.00 each.

These are Symphony bars. There's the "homemade fudge" poem on the back. Pretty close to homemade fudge if you ask me! I have 22 reindeer and 31 Santas. $2.00 each or 3/$5.oo. (Mix and match with the other candy items too).


These are also Symphony bars with the "Homemade Fudge" poem. They are a little more "subtle". $2.00 each or 3/$5.00. (Mix and Match)


Love these little reindeer noses. There's 8 reindeer noses (whoppers) plus one red one (sour cherry) for rudolph. I sold the most of these, but I made the most.. since I loved them. I have 37 left! Yikes!! Will sell these for $1 if you buy more than 5! Otherwise, mix and match 3/$5.

No comments: