I have made these roses almost every year for Valentines for as long as I can remember. They are so easy and fun. They are just hershey kisses, floral stem wire, floral tape, & red and green cellophane.
I think they are so adorable to just take to work and lay one across everyone on the team's keyboard.
This year they are for the ladies that I visit teach, and also for Nate's teacher. Everyone deserves roses on Valentines day, and these ones are the best kind! They are affordable (not $60 a dozen) and they taste good too!!
Here is Nate with the "dozen" roses that he took to his teacher... Mrs. Brighton.
And just for fun, I'm tossing in this picture. This is when Nate was 14 months old, and these are the roses he took to his sitter on Valentines' Day... She loved them!! (This pic was taken in 2001 at 6 AM! ).
Happy Valentines Day everyone!








No comments:
Post a Comment